Hotel Policy & Rules
We hope that you will enjoy your stay and make full use of our facilities. Hotel guests are kindly requested to observe the rules, outlined in Article 10 of the Accommodation Contract, so that their stay will be comfortable and safe. If guests do not observe these rules,the Hotel will be obliged to cancel their accommodations and the related contract as specified in Article 7.
For Personal Safety
- Please refrain from using any electrical appliances such as heaters, cooking appliances or irons that could cause a fire.
- Please do not smoke in bed or in any place where smoking presents a fire hazard.
- Please do not smoke outside the designated areas in the hotel. Please do not engage in any other activities that may cause a fire. If a non-smoking room shows any evidence of smoking (including e-cigarettes) or of cigarette butts being brought into the room, 50,000 yen will be charged to cover the cost of cleaning bedding, curtains, wallpaper, etc. and any other repairs.
- Please review the emergency exit instructions posted on the inside of the guest room door and locate the emergency exits on your floor promptly upon your arrival.
- Please remember to carry your key with you any time you leave your room. All room doors lock automatically and cannot be opened without the key.
- Please make sure your door is locked when you leave your room. Please be sure to hang the door hook and use the door latch whenever you stay in the guest room, particularly at night. Please identify any visitor through the observation port or by partially opening the door while keeping the door latch engaged. Should you notice any suspicious persons, please contact the Front Desk immediately.
- Please refrain from holding meetings with visitors in your room.
- Please refrain from inviting outside visitors to your room.
- We reject the use of our hotel by members of any gang or extremists. Even after a reservation has been made or during a Guest’s stay, if the Guest is found to be a member of a gang or an extremist, the Guest will be asked to leave the Hotel immediately.
Valuables and items Deposited with the Hotel
- Please do not leave important personal belongings or valuables unsecured in your guest room. The Hotel has provided an in-room safe for your use and convenience. The in-room safe, however, should not be viewed as a replacement for the guest safe deposit boxes maintained by the Hotel and in no way modifies the Hotel’s limitation of liability for the loss of guest property. Please refer to the Limitation of Liability Notice posted in the Regulations for further information about the use of such safety boxes and the Hotel’s associated liability limitations.
- Lost and found items shall be surrendered to the appropriate authorities by the Hotel in accordance with Article 16, Paragraph 2, of the Accommodation Contract.
Regarding Payment for Services
- Payment for all hotel services may be made by cash, credit card, traveler’s checks and travel vouchers or coupons accepted by the Hotel. Please pay your bills whenever requested by the Front Desk while staying at the Hotel. All bills are due upon demand.
- When a guest wishes to prolong his/her registered departure date, prior notice should be given to the Front Desk. If an extension of stay is possible, settlement of past due accounts shall be required.
- Please show your room key to the cashier when you sign bills at restaurants and bars in the Hotel.
- Payment should be settled at the Front Desk upon check-in or as requested by the Front Desk.
- The Hotel cannot cash any checks or coupons other than traveler’s checks issued by banks or other recognized financial institutions.
- Airline, train and bus tickets, taxi coupons, or items and services purchased in the Hotel stores or other facilities cannot be added to your hotel bill.
Your Cooperation is Requested
- Please do not bring onto the premises of the Hotel any of the following:
- （1）Animals or birds of any kind, except service dogs;
- （2）Gunpowder, oils or other explosives or inflammables;
- （3）Objects emitting a foul odor;
- （3）Unregistered firearms or swords;
- （3）Objects of an unusually large size or in unusually large quantities; and
- （3）Illegal drugs or other articles, the possession of which is prohibited by the laws of Japan.
- Gambling or other acts that are contrary to good morals or that cause an annoyance are strictly prohibited.
- The rooms or lobby of the Hotel may not be used for any business purposes, or for any purpose apart from accommodation, without the express permission of the Hotel.
- Please do not hang any items or objects whatsoever from the windows of your guest room.
- The distribution or display of advertisements and the sale of goods on the premises of the Hotel are prohibited without prior written authorization.
- Please refrain from using equipment or fixtures for purposes other than those intended. Please do not remove or alter any equipment or fixtures of the Hotel.
- You are reminded that unauthorized publication for business purposes of photographs taken on the premises of the Hotel may be subject to legal action.
- Please do not place any personal or Hotel belongings in the lobby or passageways of the Hotel.
- Except in emergency situations, please refrain from using the emergency staircases, going up to the roof or entering areas where there is machinery, areas where Hotel property is stored or other areas where guests and visitors are not permitted.
- You will be charged for any damage to the Hotel’s property caused by you or by your guests.